Summer's not over yet!! Here is an new list of fun summer reads to share with your preschooler. Summer is a great time to spend some extra time together with a good book. Reading with your child promotes reading readiness, language skills and bonding.
Pick up a good book and enjoy some summertime fun together!
These are the titles and authors of the selected books from left to right.
- The Relatives Came by Cynthia Rylant
- Fred and Ted Go Camping by Peter Eastman
- Summer by Nuria Roca
- Mouses First Summer by Lauren Thompson
- Arthur's Family Vacation by Marc Brown
- Maisy Learns To Swim by Lucy Cousins
- Beach Day by Karen Roosa
- Curious George Goes Camping by Margret Rey
- Very Lonely Firefly by Eric Carle
- Just Grandma and Me by Mercer Mayer
- Ruby Learns To Swim by Phillip Gwynne
- The Whale In My Swimming Pool by Joyce Wan