Now is the time of year we come together with family and friends to give thanks. We at Suburban Cooperative Nursery School would like to say thank you to the Staff, Board Members, and parents who have given of their time to keep our school going. Many generations of families have made our school what it is today. We thank you all for your help, hard work, and support! Happy Thanksgiving to our Suburban family past and present! We appreciate you.
Summer's not over yet!! Here is an new list of fun summer reads to share with your preschooler. Summer is a great time to spend some extra time together with a good book. Reading with your child promotes reading readiness, language skills and bonding.
Pick up a good book and enjoy some summertime fun together!
These are the titles and authors of the selected books from left to right.
- The Relatives Came by Cynthia Rylant
- Fred and Ted Go Camping by Peter Eastman
- Summer by Nuria Roca
- Mouses First Summer by Lauren Thompson
- Arthur's Family Vacation by Marc Brown
- Maisy Learns To Swim by Lucy Cousins
- Beach Day by Karen Roosa
- Curious George Goes Camping by Margret Rey
- Very Lonely Firefly by Eric Carle
- Just Grandma and Me by Mercer Mayer
- Ruby Learns To Swim by Phillip Gwynne
- The Whale In My Swimming Pool by Joyce Wan